Publications and policies
"The Vibe" Student Magazine
- The Vibe issue 9
- The Vibe Issue 7
- The Vibe Issue 6
- The Vibe Issue 5
- The Vibe Issue 4
- The Vibe Issue 3
- The Vibe Issue 2
- The Vibe Issue 1
- The Vibe Issue 0
Student Experience Strategy Booklet
St Patrick's College Student Handbook
- Student Attendance Policy
- Teach-out Policy
- Prevent Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Freedom of Speech and External Speaker Policy
- Student Protection Plan
- Student Refunds Policy
Course Factsheets 2018
- HND Business Management
- HND Hospitality Management
- HND Health and Social Care Management
- HND Information Systems Enginering (ISE)
- HND Network Engineering and Telecommunication Systems (NETS)
Application Form 2018
In September 2016, the College successfully completed its Higher Education Review.
We have received the following judgements from QAA:
- The maintenance of the academic standards of awards offered on behalf of degree-awarding bodies and/or other awarding organisations meets UK expectations
- The quality of student learning opportunities meets UK expectations
- The quality of the information about learning opportunities meets UK expectations
- The enhancement of student learning opportunities meets UK expectations
Click here to read this institution's latest review report.
Click here to read our action plan.
Pearson Academic Management Review (AMR) - March 2016
The College’s annual Academic Management Review (AMR) by Pearson was conducted on March 2016.
Two areas of exemplary practices were identified, in the way of student feedback and effective plagiarism panels.
The report concluded by stating there are no essential actions required and therefore the review is concluded for this year.
Read the full report here.
Enquire now or contact us for more information.