Modules in Year 1 are:
- Law, Policy and Ethical Practice in Health and Social Care (C)
- Fundamentals of Evidence-Based Practice (C)
- Effective reporting and record keeping (C, P)
- Demonstrating Professional Principles and Values in Health and Social Care (C, P)
- Supporting the Individual Journey through Integrated Health and Social Care (C, P)
- Addressing Health Inequalities.
- Sociological and Psychological Perspectives on Health.
Year 2 Modules:
- Innovation and Improvement through Action Research (C)
- Reflective Approaches in Implementing Person-Centred practice (C, P)
- Care Planning Processes in Healthcare (C, P)
- Supporting the Individual through significant life events (C, P)
- Supporting team and partnership working across health and social care services (C, P)
- Health Psychology.
- Complimentary Therapies and Healthcare Practice.
C - core units, P - units that need placement evidence to pass